We ensure you will have a relaxed enjoyable stay with us
* Minimum Stay - 1 night
* Free cancellations up to 5 days in advance
* No Deposit required, payment processed 7 days prior to your stay
* Barons Room €110 breakfast included
* New- Double adjoining room available from late October, for families travelling together.
Breakfast Inclusive served in 18thc salon, your choice of
* Espresso Coffee, Tea's, hot chocolate, fresh orange juice,
* Seasonal fruit salad, yoghurt, muesli, baguette + croissant or pain chocolate, Hercé confiture.
* Cooked breakfast omelette or poached-scrambled- boiled-eggs.
€25 pp 3 courses
€30 pp 4 courses plus coffee
A vegetarian menu is available.
Please bring your own Wine or Beer
Request availability when Booking
From Michelin Star to Pizza, Fabulous La Forge to ever-popular Indian, Mayenne has great dining options for your stay, see our Dining Page for our reviews and Opening times, and contact details. Booking on Weekends is highly reccomended.
Check-In & Out
16 -20hr Check-In
6 -10hr Check-Out High Season
6- 11 am Low season or by request.
Prior notice is essential.
Free Wi Fi is available at L'Hotel de Hercé. WiFi has limited availability across France, for international visitors we recommend you travel with a holiday European data service.
*Presentation of COVID Pass required on arrival.
* Rooms aired after guests depart.
* Covid cleaning standards in place.
* Hosts fully vaccinated
Safe street parking is available directly out the front of L'Hotel de Hercé. Undercover & off-street parking is available for cars and motorbikes. Please request on booking.
Holiday in Mayenne53
La Velo Francette
600 km of bike
route from Ouistreham to La Rochelle
Starting from the English Channel and descending towards the Atlantic, the vélo Francette® cycle route makes you discover the flavors of a sweet France, crossing Normandy, the Pays de la Loire and Poitou-Charentes. Find an unsuspected architectural heritage and fall under the spell of the towns and villages of the French countryside by bike! Ville de Mayenne is a popular night stop over between Domfront and Chateau Gontier.
Cyclists, Touring Motor Bikes, vintage Cars
We have secure and undercover accommodation for touring bikes motorbikes, and one vintage car undercover, 2 in the central courtyard.
We accommodate up to 4 Touring Bikes in secure undercover parking in our hard-paved secure carriageway. We are Ride and Rest 5 star accommodation.
Bed and Breakfast
3 & 6-night inclusive Holidays with Accommodation-Tours-some meals, in beautiful Mayenne.
* Customized private guided tours, just you and your guide.
* Enjoy river sidewalks, cycling & Golf. * * Visit stunning Gardens and markets & shopping.
TGV Paris -Laval
Link travelling to Mayenne
Catch a direct fast TGV train from Charles de Gaul airport 1.30m or Paris Montparnass Station 1.10 min . Train travel links to Laval from London & across Europe. Book transfers to L'Hotel de Hercé. Or pick up a hire car at Laval station.
Military History immersion Holidays 3 or 6-night holiday packages available. Inclusive of Military History Tour, Battlefield Tours, Wargaming. Exploring French History on the ground and at the table from Dark Ages of Caesar and the Gaul's, Medieval, Napoleonic to WW2.